Railway RPF Exam official mock TestINSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each Question will have 4 alternatives.
- There is 01 mark for each question which will be displayed at the top right hand corner of each screen.
- 1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question will be available in 15 languages.
- During start batch whichever language you select you have to continue in the same language.
- If you have any query in question, you can get the English version of the question by selecting the language option.
- Questions in English language have to be considered as the final version.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the top right hand corner of the question paper.
- The candidates may ask the Invigilator their doubts or questions before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough Sheet will be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. All the rough sheets need to be returned to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
About Answering Questions:ALSO READ :
DOWNLOAD RPF EXAM CALL LETTER
- In order to answer a question, you have to 'Click' the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
- If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click 'Next'.
- You can 'Bookmark' questions to review before submitting.
- You can navigate between questions either by clicking on 'Previous/Next' or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/un-attempted/bookmarked in the Section wise Summary Report
About Preview and Submission:
- The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g. by clicking on Next/ Previous button
- The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the "Submit" button.
- "Done" button will appear only on the last question after 88 minutes have elapsed from the start time of exam.
- You have to click on "Done" button to submit the paper.
- After the expiry of 90 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers.
- Candidate can be debarred /disqualified by the Center-In-Charge for any of the following reasons:
Creating a disturbance.
- Impersonate - Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination & communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders or gesticulation or disturbance or attempt to change seat /question paper in the examination hall
- Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
- Leaving the test center without the permission from the invigilator.
- Using prohibited aids, item not allowed, such as: Calculators, Cell Phones, Pieces of Paper, Electronic Diaries, Watch alarm, listening device, recording or photographic devices, or any other unauthorized device.
- Attempting to remove examination question and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination center.
- Failing to follow instructions of invigilator or test center staff.
- Manhandling of invigilators or test center staff.
- Any suspicious act by the candidate which, as per the opinion of the Client observer, has created an impression of unfairness during the examination
- Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence. The candidate shall be liable to have his/her name removed from the list of candidates for the examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as client may deem fit.
- The Chief proctor is authorized to dismiss the candidate/s from the examination center for any misconduct by the candidates and the decision will be final and binding.
- Candidates are advised not to indulge in any malpractice, as the entire examination process will be monitored and recorded through CCTV.