UGVCL VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) WAITING LIST DECLARED
THE LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION PROCESS FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) IS ANNOUNCED, SUBJECT TO FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
- 1. The candidates were allowed to appear in the on-line exam on the basis of online information submitted by them i.e. without verification of their testimonials.
- 2. The Provisional Merit List only for information and not the Selection List or empanelment list.
- 3. The selection will be drawn as per the order of Merit, keeping in view the present and future vacancies and roster requirement.
- 4. The candidates who will not report for documents verification process & submit necessary testimonials on requirement by this office to substantiate the details regarding their age, education, roster category, etc. shall not be considered for selection irrespective of their order of merit.
- 5. The candidates belonging to roster categories, selected on the basis of their merits shall be considered against requirement of general category also. The roster category candidates who have been given relaxation in age shall be considered against roster requirement only as per rules.
- 6. In the event of more than one candidate having obtained identical marks, the older candidates shall be placed ahead of similarly placed younger candidates and subsequently, on the basis of alphabetical order of their first name.
- 7. Inclusion in this provisional merit list does not confer any right upon the candidate for the selection/empanelment.
- 8. The candidates appearing in the provisional merit list, but not fulfilling the laid down criteria for selection shall not be considered i.e. requisite qualification, age, medical fitness etc. 9. Final selection shall be drawn keeping in view the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be considered for appointment after verification of all relevant original documents and pre-medical examination.
- 10. The Selection Report / Panel Report shall be drawn in order of Merit considering the roster requirement and actual vacancies to be filled in. In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report or in case any vacancy arises due to promotion, resignation, death of an employee or due to sanction of new post, fresh selection list shall be drawn from this merit list. The validity of such selection/s shall be for one year from the date of publication of provisional Merit List i.e. up to 12.11.2019 (i.e. one year from the provisional merit list was published on the Company’s website.) 11. Other instructions published earlier will remain unchanged.
- 12. Cut-off marks of the candidates who will be called for documents verification and pre-medical examination are as under :