HOW TO CHANGE SIGN AND PHOTO IN PAN CARD
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique alphanumeric code which stores the financial history of a person. It can be used as an identity proof as well. Thus it is very necessary to have the correct information in the document. Photo and signature are very important in PAN. It is required for verification at the time of availing any financial service such as a loan, credit card, investment, etc.
LATEST UPDATE ::: For Latest update stay connected with us. Join with us via whatsapp and telegrame for latest update
Thus, it is imperative that you get the photo and signature updated in the card so that you do not face any hassle in future. You have to follow the steps mentioned below to find out how to change photo and signature in PAN card:
Select “Changes or Correction in existing PAN data” from the “Application Type” option.
Select “Individual” from the “Category” menu
Now enter the “Applicant Information” and click on “Submit”
Note the generated token number and continue with the PAN application
- Provide proof of identity, proof of address and proof of date of birth
- If you submit a copy of your Aadhaar card, the above three requirements will be fulfilled. You are also required to submit a copy of your PAN or PAN allotment Letter
- Tick the declaration in the section and click on “Submit” to submit your details
- Upload the scanned copy of the document proofs for verification
- Now review the complete form and click on “Submit” to submit your details else you can click on “Edit” to update your details
- Now you have to make a payment of ₹ 101 (including GST) if your address is within India and ₹ 1011 (including GST) if your address is outside India.
- Save the application and take the print out of it
- Send the application to NSDL’s address to ‘INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited)’ at 5th Floor Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune-411 016.
- Do not forget to enclose required documents along with the form
- You will get a 15-digit acknowledgement number that can be used to track the status of the application
Documents Required for Change Photo and Signature in PAN CardAn applicant has to provide any of the following documents at the time of change photo and signature in PAN card:
2. Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card issued by Government of India
3. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card issued by Government of India
4. Other national or citizenship Identification Number or Taxpayer Identification Number duly attested by “Apostille”
6. Elector’s photo identity card
7. Driving license
8. Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or a State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking
9. Ration card having the photograph of the applicant
10. Central Government Health Scheme Card or Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card
11. Photo of the applicant. The PAN card photo size should be 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm.
HOW TO CALCULATE GRATUETY : ONLINE CALCULATOR
HOW TO ADD PLACE IN GOOGLE MAP
DIWALI RANGOLO DESIGN PDF
HOW TO USE JIO VOUCHERS
U-DICTIONARY MOBILE APP
HOW TO CHECK ADHAR AUTHENTICATION HISTORY
TRAI TV CHANNEL PRICE LIST DOWNLOAD
TAG LINES: ::: Whatsapp Trick,Whatsapp tips, amazing Technology,New Techno tips,Techno Tricks, Google Map feature, How To download pan card, How to Download Adhar card, Dictionairy App, Tv channel price list, whatsapp stickers, whatsapp update, Amazing Picture, Scanner app, Download vote id card, wallpaper app, Radiation Level of mobile, Download you tube video trick, youtube Trick, Mobile Trick, Redmi phone feature, I phone feature, Pubg Game feature, St depo inquiry no., Gsrtc Phone no., Pradhan mantri jan arogya yojna, Pradhanmantri Ayushyman yojna, Bank balance check no., Find Lost mobile, Find Stolen mobile, Rangoli Design, Adhar card tricks, Income tax slab, Income tax info., Jio phone, Jio new offer, Jio trick, Download matdar yadi, Download BPl yadi, Paytm tips, IPL match live, Cricket score Live, Budget, Adhar pan Linking, Adhar Linking. filling Online ITR,