RBI will release a new note of 100 rupees soon, this will be special featuresReserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon launch a note of 100 rupees with a new change. The new note will be signed by the new governor of the bank, Shankhikant Das. The design of these notes will be similar to the 100 rupees notes of Mahatma Gandhi (new) series in all respects.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon launch a note of 100 rupees with a new change. The new note will be signed by the new governor of the bank, Shankhikant Das. The design of these notes will be similar to the 100 rupees notes of Mahatma Gandhi (new) series in all respects. The new note will be of purple color. Soon, purple color will start getting in the Rs 100 counter ATM. A special feature can be included in it. But, as a new note, its image image notes have been prepared. That is why it is important that you know what the real-world counterfeit is.
The size of this note (purple) will be the same as the old 100 rupees note
- This note will also be a note of Gandhi's series
- Its design will be similar to the existing note
- The new feature and the new RBI governor's signature note will be
- At present, the average age of 100 rupees notes is two to three and a half years
- The new note will be 7 years old
- Currently, Rs.1570 is spent on the printing of 100 rupees 1000
- Printing of new notes will cost 20% more
- The risk of frequent repetition of the note will also be reduced by 20%
RS. 100 NOTE FEATURE
RS. 100 NOTE DESIGN
What is a genuine 100 rupee identity?
- According to RBI, a new note of 100 rupees will be seen in Devanagari, 100 in the front. In the center of Nottingham is the photo of Mahatma Gandhi. The smallest letters are 'RBI', 'India', 'India' and '100'.
- An R-Par match is done with the value class issue 100. A latent picture is also available with the value class issue 100. Security threads have also been installed in the form of security.
- You will also find a color shift in it. When you hit the note, the thread will be blue to green.
- The portrait of Mahatma Gandhi is a sign of the Guarantee Chamber, the Signature of the Board including the Vachan Mandal and the Reserve Bank of India on the right.
- On the right will be the symbol of the Ashok pillar. Mahatma Gandhi's portrait and electrotype (100) watermarks will be seen in
- Number panels are also shown. It has the top left and bottom digits in the right and the smallest.
- For the blind people, there is also four angular bleed lines, with the iconic iconic MicroText 100, the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi, the Ashok pillar symbol, the appropriate triangular identity icon.
- The last year on the left side of the note, the clean India logo along with the slogan, the language panel, the character of 'Queen Wav' will be seen.
- If you do not remember these features of 100 rupees, you have the option of checking their features online against you. RBI has launched a website 'paisaboltahai.rbi.org.in'. Here you can easily learn the features of notebooks.