Saurashtra University External Examination Timetable March April 2019Saurashtra University offers admission in various UG & PG courses in the departments of Science, Management, Arts & Commerce. These courses are offered in SU affiliated colleges & University departments. The University conducts the semester examinations twice in a year, i.e. in the months of October & April. Students can check Saurashtra University Result, Timetable, External Examination and Hall Ticket by visiting the official website.
Saurashtra University Exam TimetableStudents can download the exam timetable for both theory & practical subjects from the official website of the Saurashtra University. Students should follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit the home page of the Saurashtra University.
- Navigate to the ‘Examination & Results’ section & click on the ‘Exam Timetable’ tab.
- Now click on the course/semester link.
- Download the exam schedule for future reference.
- Note: For more exam related queries, the students must contact to ‘Controller of Examination, Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
Saurashtra University Hall TicketHall ticket for Regular and Repeater students is available on the official website of Saurashtra University. Students can download the hall ticket by following the given steps:
- Select the status i.e. Regular or Repeater.
- Enter the Application Number and click on ‘Go’.
- Save the hall ticket for future use.
- Saurashtra University Hall Ticket
Saurashtra University Result
Students can check the Saurashtra University result for all internal & external examination of January-February and March-April sessions. The students are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the scorecard:
Important Link :