RRB RECURITMENT 2019 FOR MINISTERIAL AND ISOLATED CATEGORIES
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 03/2019 FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF MINISTERIAL AND ISOLATED CATEGORIES
LATEST UPDATE ::: For Latest update stay connected with us. Join with us via whatsapp and telegrame for latest update
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME
- Date of Publication 23.02.2019
- Opening of online registration of Applications 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
- Closing of online registration of Applications 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 13.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- (b) SBI Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- (c) Post Office Challan 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications 16.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative schedule between
- June – July 2019
ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of CEN for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
Applications complete in all respects should be submitted ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board of choice till 23.59hrs. of 16.04.2019.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS- EXAMINATION PROCESSES
1) Malpractices: Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime.
He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways, and if alreadyappointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
2) Banned items: Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, blue tooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, shoes, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc. are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
3) Stages of Exam: There shall be a Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Stenography Skill Test (SST)/Translation Test (TT)/Performance Test (PT)/Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable) and document verification and medical examination thereafter. RRBs reserve the right to conduct the CBT in Single or multi stage mode.
4) Call Letters: Candidates will have to download the City and Date Intimations, e-Call Letters and Travel Authority (wherever applicable) from the links provided on the official websites of RRBs.
5) Normalization of Marks: Marks will be normalized for all the stages of exam involving multiple sessions. Marks will be normalized as per the formulae given in Para No. 14.0 & 14.1 of this Notice.
6) Short Listing for Various Stages: RRB-wise shortlisting of candidates for DV will be based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT. The shortlisting for Stenography Skill Test/Translation Test shall be to the extent of 10 times vacancies based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT. The shortlisting for Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test for the posts of school teachers shall be
2-1/2 (2.5) times the number of vacancies based on the merit of the candidatesin the CBT. In case where more than one candidate obtains marks equal to cut off point, they will all be called for Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test even if the number of candidates called for Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test becomes more than 2-1/2 (2.5) times.
7) Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answer in CBTs. Deduction of 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be made for each wrong answer.
RRB RECRUITMENT POST NAME :::::
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER / HINDI
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER / ENGLISH
- JUNIOR TRANSLATOR / HINDI
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER / HINDI
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER /ENGLISH
- JUNIOR TRANSLATOR /HINDI
- STAFF and WELFAREINSPECTOR
Tag : RRB RECRUITMENT