Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019 https://ssc.nic.in/
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019
F. No. 3/2/2019-P&P-I. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
1.1 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
1.2 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
1.3 Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
1.4 Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.
2.1 Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in- >Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC CHSL 2019: Notification, Vacancy, Exam Date, Eligbility, ApplicationStaff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most advantageous organizations to undertake Government exams in India. Every year more than thousands of candidates are shortlisted by SSC to be employed in Government departments. As we know Govt. jobs are the most wanted as a career option in India and government of India has a special focus on providing better facilities and services in every phase of the countrymen. With the advent of development plan to give maximum opportunities to the young candidates seeking jobs, government is going to create many vacancies in the years to come.
SSC is the principal Govt. organization that offers service to millions of candidates in India. It is like a dream job for all the SSC and other government job aspirants. Every year jobs are offered by way of conducting SSC CHSL exam for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) carries out the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam to recruit persons at various posts like:
Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification OutStaff Selection Commission (SSC)would give its notification out for SSC CHSL 2019 recruitment for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019Provisional jobs can be read as :
LDC/ JSA ::: To Be Announced
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant :::: To Be Announced
DEO :::: To Be Announced
Data Entry Operator Grade”A” :::: To Be Announced
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification :(i). Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
(ii). For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Application Fee• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration