Competitive Exam Help for unreserved category at GUEEDC
Name of the Scheme: Training for Competitive Examination GUEEDC
Scheme form / standards of assistance:UPSC, GPSC Class-1, Class-2 and Class-3, Secondary Services Selection Board, Panchayat Service Selection Board, Government of India Railway, Recognition for recruitment examinations in banks / trainees in the selected institutions / trainees who are studying in the selected institutions will be payable as per assistance of Rs.20,000 per trainee or the actual fee payable, whichever is less.
Eligibility standards: 60% or more in standard 12
Limitation: The annual family income limit is Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
Name of the scheme: Self-employment schemes. GUEEDC
Scheme form / loan support standards:
- Owned unit cost for self-employment vehicles, rickshaws, loading rickshaws, marutiices, jeep-taxis.
- For loans of Rs.10.00 lakhs for any self-employment profession, or for lesser than the actual cost of the business or commerce store, medical store, readymade garment store, bookstore etc., the loan will be given from the corporation.
- For the above order 1 and 2, the loan will be available at the simple interest rate of 5% of the loan. Women will be eligible to get a simple interest loan of 4%.
- Transport, Logistics, Travelers, Food Court etc. For the business, including the required structure of the vehicle, Rs. 6.00 lakh loan will be eligible for 5% interest subsidy.
Credit Criteria for self-employment schemes
- In the scheme of loan for the vehicle, the applicant must have a limited license.
- Mortgage should be done for the vehicle acquired
- After three months of receiving the vehicle, the loan will be payable in the same monthly installment of five years.
- The small business will have to start in three months of getting the loan and after three months of the loan, the loan will be recovered in the same monthly installment of five years.
- The total amount of the loan is Rs. If the amount is less than 7.50 lakh or less, then the bail bond of two sureties which can be filled up, will be presented.
- The total amount of the loan is Rs. If it exceeds 7.50 lakh, then it will have to be mortgaged in favor of the real estate corporation's own or any other relative's real estate corporation.
- Every lender has to give five blank checks signed in favor of corporation.
All the self-employment projects will also have the following eligibility.
- Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat and be non-resident.
- Applicant should be 18 years to 50 years of age.
- The interest rate of interest will be 5% per annum and 4% for women. Lending will be given per year. Accordingly, the simple interest will be counted.
- Interest Rate: 5% per annum for general terms 1 and 2 and 4% for women.
- Income Limit: Family annual income limit is Rs.6.00 lakh or less.