Gujarat Budget 2019-20 Declared By go. Finance minister Nitinbhai patelFinance Minister Nitin Patel presented a full-size budget for the 7th Financial Year 2019-20. For the first time after the establishment of the state of Gujarat, a budget of more than Rs 2 lacs was introduced. The Finance Minister's annual budget of Rs. 2,04,815 crore is given to the farmers during the regime. PM on support issue of 6000 Thank you to Modi. Emphasizing on issues related to agriculture, employment and water, the advertisements started.
Presently 12 airports and 5 airstrip are operating in the state of Gujarat. Sardar Sarovar, Shetrunjay Dam, Sabarmati Riverfront to start an Air India flight Water Aerodrome will be built at a cost of 5 crores. In the Narmada district, the Statue of Unity's Ariel View is worth Rs. 1 crore has been provided. Water aerodrome will also be built at a cost of Rs 5 crore to launch a sea-plane in the state.
IMPORATANT LINK :::
VIEW GUJARAT BUDGET MAIN DETAIL FROM HERE
Besides this, for the development of fisheries, Rs 210 crore for the development of Mangrol, Navbangar, Veraval, Madhwad, Porbandar and Sutrapada fisheries, Rs 150 crore for VAT subsidy for fishery boat diesel consumption and Rs 18 crore for Kerosene assistance. Over 60,000 new employees will be hired in the next 3 years. 700 crore loan to be created for new 70 thousand Sakhi Mandals 15 lakh youth will be benefited from various employment schemes including Chief Minister Apprenticeship scheme. In the next 3 years, 50 lakh beneficiaries will get benefit under the Mundra scheme. A family of 3 kilowatt plant will get 40% subsidy, 3% to 10% for 20% subsidy. A provision of Rs.1000 crores has been made. 2 lakh families benefit from this. To clean the polluted water of the industries, the water will be used for the PPP. Rs. 2,275 crores will be spent. For this, provision of 500 crores has been made this year. 1.25 lakh farmers will get electricity connection in two days, loans of youth will be given as 31,877 crores.
Loan of Rs 31,877 crore will be given for employment of 15 lakh youth through different schemes of Gujarat government. Of the farmers who have applied for agricultural power connection, 1,25,000 farmers will be given electrical connection on 24th seed (July 4). Water Consumption Campaign for Water Conservation Campaign Water Grid Scheme 'Nal Se Jal' will be provided to all the areas by the year 2020 through which the drinking water will be supplied to the people, for which Rs. 20 thousand crores will be spent. For which the allocation of Rs 4,500 crore has been made. 7111 crore has been allocated for agriculture, farmer welfare and co-operation. An amount of Rs 952 crore has been provided for interest subsidy to get loans at farmers @ 0%. Establishment of eight desalination plants in coastal areas, 300 MLD projects will be set up to treat and reuse waste water. Additionally, micro-irrigation coverage will increase. In which 18 lakh hectare area will be covered. 11.34 lakh farmers will benefit from this.
Gujarat Budget 2019-20 High Lights :
- #Gujarat has increased renewable energy capacity from 4,126 MW in 2013 to 8,885 MW presently. The state plans to increase the capacity to 30,000 MW by 2022. Of this, 20,000 MW will be for Gujarat while 10,000 MW will be made available for other states.
- Rs 6,595 crore allocated for #SardarSarovarProject
- A total allocation of Rs 7,157 crore has been made for #Sauni #Yojana and other #Water Supply Schemes
- #Gujarat government allocates Rs 260 crore for the ancillary development of the #StatuteOfUnity
- #Gujarat government allocates Rs 7,111 crore for #Agriculture and #farmers welfare department.
- For the first time, the state #budget is worth more than Rs 2 lakh crore i.e. Rs 2,04,815 crore. We are all part of this historic occasion
- Under second phase of Sauni Yojana, the work of laying pipelines up to three important dams for Jamnagar, Gondal and Bhavnagar has been completed. It has been planned to fill 35 reservoirs and more than 100 check dams as per the availability of Narmada water
- #Government to spend Rs 20,000 crore over the next three years to ensure no household in #Gujarat is left with a tap for drinking water. For this year Rs 4,500 crore of provision has been made for Nal Se Jal Yojana
- A total provision of Rs 61 crore has been made for providing assistance for purchasing various equipment’s by Village Milk Producers' cooperatives and individual members and to provide subsidy to Milk Producers' Cooperatives Federation of Saurashtra and Kutch #GujaratBudget
- A new veterinary college at #Himmatnagar under Kamdhenu University is proposed.Initial provision of ₹1 cr for the same. Provision of ₹134 cr to establish 4000 dairy farms each having 12 mich cattle.
- Government of #Gujarat allocates Rs 123 crore for new Shetrunjay Division and Rs 112 crore for conservation and breeding of wildlife and to protect endangered species.
- It is proposed to upgrade GG Hospital, Jamnagar with improved facilities and as part of first phase, provision of ₹25 crore for ‘Maternity Child’ hospital block: Deputy CM and #Gujarat Finance Minister,
- #Gujarat is the first state in the country to declare policy on “Reuse of Treated Waste Water”. Provision of ₹199 cr for various projects under this policy
- 600 Million cubic meter water will be stored by constructing a barrage on Narmada river under Bhadbhut scheme by stopping saline water ingress into the basin of #Narmada during high tide.
- Provision of ₹80 cr to provide free education, hostel and mess facilities to approximately 15,000 girls studying in 151 Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidhyalays across #Gujarat
- New 5,000 classrooms to be built in primary schools, which will provide better education facilities to approximately 1.5 lakh students, for which provision of ₹454 crore has been made
- To provide house to all by the year 2022, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is being implemented. 4.80 lakh houses have been sanctioned under this scheme. Provision of ₹1,248 cr for this scheme.
- Six laning of Sarkhej Gandhinagar highway at the cost of ₹867 cr is in progress which includes construction of nine flyover – railway over bridges including elevated corridor of 4.5 kilometers
- Gujarat Government allocates Rs 221 crore to extend services of ST by 1,000 new buses will be provided by the State Government through Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation, in which electric and CNG-run buses will be included.
- #Gujarat government allocates Rs 6,820 crore to provide power subsidy to farmers. Farmers currently get power at a concessional rate to reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Finance Minister of Gujarat Nitin Patel presenting Gujarat budget 2019 (vote on account) in the assembly.
- – Rs. 500 crore revolving reserved fund for zero per cent loan to farmers.
- – A total of Rs 620 crore disbursed to farmers till now under Ahmedabad-Mumbai bullet train in Gujarat.
- – 5,000 hectare saline coastal padtar government land to be allotted to shrimp farming.
- – Gujarat’s economy registered growt
Tag : news report