SPIPA Admission Apply Online For UPSC Classes for 2019-20Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) Entrance Test for UPSC Civil Services Exam (IAS, IPS, IFS etc.) Training 2019-20
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPIPA ADMISSION :::
Start Online Apply ::: 1-7-2019
Last Date for Apply Online ::: 18-7-2019
Educational Qualification :::
Graduate From any universites
Age Limit :::
Minimum Age :: 21 Year
Maximum Age ::: 32 year
Spipa Entrance Exam :::
Stage :::1 Multiple choise Question Exam
Paper --1 : General studies-- 200 marks
Paper --2 : General studies-- 100 marks
Syllabus For SPIPA Entrance Exam 2019 :::
Paper-1 Syllabus :
- (1) Current events of national and international importance.
- (2) History of India and Indian national movement.
- (3) Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic
- geography of India and the world.
- (4) Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,
- Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- (5) Economic and social development – sustainable development,
- poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- (6) General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and
- climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
Paper-2 Syllabus ::::
- (1) Comprehension
- (2) Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- (3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- (4) Decision making and problem solving
- (5) General mental ability
- (6) English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- (7) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of
- magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts,
- graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)