* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop+)
* Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
These free photo editing apps will help make the photos you take on your mobile device or tablet even more amazing than they already are. In fact, you might love them so much that you won't find much of a need for free online photo editors or free photo editing software.
You'll find a ton of features in each of these free photo editing apps that include options to adjust colors, change orientation, crop, add effects, frame a photo, add stickers, remove red-eye, add fonts, and so much more.
If you have an iPhone or an Android phone, you'll be pleased to know that nearly every one of these apps is available on your phone and completely free to download and use.