IBPS Recruitment for Clerk 12075 posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: CRP Clerks IX
Total No. of Posts: 12075
Educational Qualification:A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2019): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and no later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee:Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive shall be as follows -
Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020