Central Bank Recruitment For Specialist Officers 2019 Various PostsCentral Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly
4650 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,80,000 Crores and driven by talented work
force of 34500+ employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
Important Dates For Central Bank Recruitment :
- Opening Date for On-line Registration ::: 30-10-2019
- Closing Date for On-line Registration
- (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) ::: 21-11-2019
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test :::: 11-12-2019
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination ::: 21-12-2019
Vancacies For Central Bank Recruitment 2019 :
- Information Technology JMGS I ::: 26 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS III :::: 1 Posts
- Security Officer JMGS I :::: 9 Posts
- Risk Manager MMGS III :::: 6 Posts
- Risk Manager MMGS II :::: 6 Posts
- Financial Analyst/Credit Officer MMGS II ::: 10 Posts
- Economist MMGS II :::: 1 Posts
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist SMGS IV ::::1\Posts
- Data Analyst MMGS III ::: 3 Posts
- Analytics-Senior Manager MMGS III ::: 2 Posts
- Data Engineer MMGS III ::: 2 Posts
- Data Architect MMGS III ::: 2 Posts
- CA/Credit Officer MMGS III : 5 Posts
Educational Qualification for Central Bank Recruitment 2019 :
All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 30.09.2019
The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is minimum. The candidate must produce Marks Sheet & Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate issued from the University if called for interview. The result of the qualification prescribed must have been declared on or before 30.09.2019.The exact date of declaration of result should be explicitly mentioned in the Degree certificate or any other certificate issued by the university. Otherwise, the date appearing on the marks sheets/ Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate shall be reckoned for deciding eligibility. No correspondence shall be entertained in this matter.
REMUNERATION For Central Bank Recruitment 2019 :::
GRADE/SCALE SCALE OF PAY
- JMG SCALE I :::: 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
- MMG SCALE II :::: 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950
- MMG SCALE III :::: 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490
- SMG SCALE IV :::: 50,030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170
Syllabus For Central Bank Recruitment 2019
- Stream/category Specific Questions (Security) ::: 60 Questions
- Computer Knowledge 20 Questions
- Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness 20 Questions
- Total 100 Questiions
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS For Central Bank Recruitment :::
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee will be forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other nor mmentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/intimation charges once paid, shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications, other eligibility norms,
- the documents to be produced and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable color passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/personal interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
IMPORTANT LINK FOR CENTRAL BANK RECRUITMENT ::
Application Fee for Central Bank Recruitment
- ₹ 50/- for SC / ST Candidates;
- ₹ 550/- for all other candidates.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Tag : job mahiti