How To use Same whatsapp in two phones whatsapp New feture Available
The new feature allows users to use WhatApp on different phones at the same time
The popular messaging app WhatsApp is bringing new features to its users from time to time. According to a report, Facebook's sub-brand WhatsApp is working on a feature that will allow users to use a single WhatsApp account on more than one phone.
According to a recent web ETA Info report, as previously announced, WhatsApp is developing a feature that allows people to use their WhatsApp account on different devices at the same time. The report states that WhatsApp is developing a new way for this.
The new feature allows users to use WhatApp on different phones at the same time.
Currently WhatsApp users can only use one account on a registered device. If you are trying to log in on another device then the account needs to be logged out on old device.
Most things are best enjoyed in duets, right? With WhatsApp handling most of our communications, two of them can help compartmentalize our work communications and personal chats.
Although the official WhatsApp does not allow more than one user on its app, there are hacks through which two WhatsApp accounts can be run on one device!
Many smartphones, especially Chinese smartphones, feature a clone app or app twin. This feature enables you to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone device. Of course, dual SIM is required to operate dual WhatsApp.
We have put together a step by step guide to successfully run two WhatsApp on one device.
- 1. Go to the Play Store, and install WhatsApp.
- 2. Go to the Settings feature of the phone.
- 3. Of all the options, see Dual App / App Twin / Clone App Feature. Tap on it
- 4. a listing of apps that support this feature can appear. Toggle on for whatsapp.
- 5. Now another WhatsApp will appear.
- 6. Start another WhatsApp to set it.
- 7. faucet on agree and still enable WhatsApp to access your files and contacts.
- 8. At this stage, the application will ask for your phone number.
- 9. Please do not forget to provide your second phone number.
Phones that do not have a clone feature can use a third-party app to create a twin of WhatsApp. Clone and / twin apps are readily available on the Playstore. Parallel house is that the most well liked third-party app for this purpose.
In addition, WhatsApp is testing a new beta update for iOS users, which will provide features such as a hyd mute status update, splash screen and app base update.
Tag : techno tips