check PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi yojna Benificiary status www.pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2019: once the budget announcement of PM Kisan Samman nidihi yojana, there was wave of happiness among farmers of India. Now people who were interested will check their name in PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary standing .
Under this scheme, farmer will get Rs. 6000 in three installments. Those who ar eligible underneath Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary list can realize their name. To transfer the pm kisan.nic.in.list, citizens can follow these steps or visit the direct link provided below.
Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Objectives
With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
PM- KISAN SchemePM KISAN could be a Central Sector theme with 100% funding from Government of India
It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
Under the scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal instalments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares
Definition of family for the theme is husband, wife and minor children.
State Goverment and UT Administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
The fund are going to be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
The first instalment for the amount one.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
Exclusion CategoriesThe following classes of beneficiaries of upper economic standing shall not be eligible for profit underneath the theme.
- (a) All Institutional Land holders.
- (b) Farmer families within which one or a lot of of its members belong to following classes
- i) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii) All serving or retired officers and workers of Central/ government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and connected offices /Autonomous establishments underneath Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
- (Excluding Multi Tasking workers / category IV/Group D employees) of on top of class
- v) All Persons UN agency paid tax in last assessment year
- vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, hired Accountants, and designers registered with skilled bodies and closing profession by endeavor practices.
- eligible for benefit under the scheme.