Khedut Sahay Package Jaherat By Hon. Deputy c.m. Nitinbhai patel
In the wake of heavy rains in Gujarat this year, most of the farmers of the state have been harmed by the crop. In which Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel increased the package of 700 crore and announced a package of 3795 crore.
- DyCM Nitin Patel's press conference
- Important announcement by the government on farmers issue
- State Government announced Rs. 3795 crore package for farmers
While addressing a press conference in Gandhinagar, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said that the farmers have suffered a huge loss due to the monsoon rains. Particularly at the time of harvest due to poor rainfall, it is the turn of the farmers to suffer huge losses after Diwali. Then a special meeting was organized at the residence of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, recently presented by the farmers to the state government in this regard.
The issue was discussed at the meeting. In which, 3795 crore farmers were assisted by the state government for the deficient rainfall. This package will benefit 56 lakh 36 thousand farmers of 18369 villages of 81 talukas.
A payment of Rs. 4,000 will be made per account
It may be recalled that Nitin Patel said that farmers of talukas where there is less than one inch of rainfall will be paid Rs 4,000 per account. Apart from this, where there is no rainfall, 4,000 rupees will be paid per account.
Big announcement from the government for the farmers of the state
- All farmers of the state will get assistance on the issue of crop damage
- 56.36 lakh farmers of 18369 villages in the state will get benefit
- In the previous announcement, the government increased the package amount
- 700 crore package increased to 3795 crore package announced
- State Government and Central Government will jointly assist
- 1641 crore will be provided from the state government budget
- Since October 15, the state has received the lowest rainfall
- Non-harvest damage due to continuous rainfall
- 125 talukas with less than 1 inch of rainfall
- Approximately 28.61 lakh farmers assist in 9416 villages of 125 talukas
- Advertisement for assistance of Rs. 6800 per 1 hectare
- Up to a maximum of two hectares, farmers will get assistance
- 4000 assistance to farmers in areas with less than an inch of rainfall
- 1463 4.70 lakh farmers of the village will also get assistance
- Non-rainfall crop loss will also provide financial assistance
- 81 talukas of 21 districts that have not received rainfall
- Announcement of Rs
- This is a different relief package than crop insurance
- Farmers with crop insurance will get insurance compensation