Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment For Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
Pay Scale For SSC Recruitment:
- 1.1 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- 1.2 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- 1.3 Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
- 1.4 Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
IMPORTANT Date For SSC Recruitment ::::
- Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
Vacancies For Recruitment:
2.1 Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in-
>Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2020):
- 9.1 For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- 9.2 For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- 9.3 As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06- 2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- 9.4 As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
- 9.5 Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
- 9.6 All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquire the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of required educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.