Aangadvadi Bharti at https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in/ Advertisement for the post of AWW/AWH PORBANDAR
(1) For the recruitment process of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar in the integrated child development service scheme under the Department of Women and Child Development, Resolution No. issued by the Department of Women and Child Development of the Government. Subject to ICD / 102018/15 / B (Part-2), Dt. From 9/11/2018 for selection of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar, EHRMS from worker / Tedagar service book, and standards regarding online recruitment process, honorary service, review, discipline rules. Will remain.
(2) Once the online application is confirmed by the applicant, there will be no scope for amendment.
(3) Any discrepancy between the information filled in the application form and the details of the uploaded documents will be deemed as cancellation of the applicant's candidature. Uploaded documents must be readable.
This online process will make the recruitment process faster and more transparent. In the off-line process so far, all the applicants are called for interviews and then a list is made in their selection. If the district committee goes through this process, it is possible that there will be some human error and this process will also affect the unwelcome recommendations. Apparently they even went through the court so that the process was very late and the appointment was also very late. All these questions will be removed due to this online process.
After the vacancies in the ongoing off-line process, these vacancies remained vacant for a long time during this long process so that the benefits of women and child development services could also be disseminated to the people. There will be a selection based on merit. The vacancies are unlikely to remain vacant for long.
(2) In case the grade / score is indicated in the marksheet, it is compulsory to calculate the marks from the grade / score issued by the university / college or to upload the certificate / marksheet of the calculated marks from the university / college itself.
(3) This application form is for registration only. It will not be considered a claim for appointment.
(3) The name of the applicant shall be in English and Gujarati, and all other details shall be filled in by the applicant in English.